The Palmetto Boat Center had its fourth event of the spring this Saturday on Clarks Hill, and the winners ran away with it on what was a tough day of fishing for many people. Results as follow:
1) Jason Burroughs and Darren Ashley with 23.33 pounds
2) Russell Clark and Chris Myers, 17.36
3) Billy McCarty and Chris Helton, 16.21
4) Michael Holbrooks and Eddy Landreth, 15.89
5) Jon Anders and Michael Anders, 15.83
The big fish was caught by Larry Davis and Wendell Ashley at 6.35 (12.15 total).
For complete results visit the PBC page.
For information about top patterns visit our Clarks Hill page.
The next PBC tournament is September 16 on Lake Russell. For information about all future South Carolina fishing tournaments visit our upcoming tournament calendar, and for information from recent events visit the results calendar.